My Favorite Etsy Shops For Planner Goodies – 2017 UPDATE!
When it comes to decorating my planner the #1 thing I need is color; lots and lots of color! I think that’s what inspires my own sticker designs when I’m creating new kits over at my shop Rose of the City Prints. Today I thought I’d share with you an UPDATED list of some of my favorite Etsy shops for planner goodies. I did a post about a year ago featuring some of my favorite shops at the time and I still love them all! You can check out that post as well HERE. I do make MOST OF the stickers that you see in my planner but I like to check out other shops too. All of these shops have AMAZING stickers but are different in their own way.
Please note this post contains affiliate links which means if you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission.
- JANDJSTICKERCO – Annie has some of the CUTEST stickers in her shop and the color combinations are beautiful! She also uses the best paper which she dubs “unicorn paper” and you get A LOT for your money! She runs regular sales AND has a PR TEAM so be sure to follow her Instagram and Facebook pages to get notifications.
- Dominion Paper Co. – Erin’s sticker kits are absolutely STUNNING! I ordered two kits during a recent collective sale my shop participated in and I wasn’t disappointed! I think my favorite of the two is the Death Before Decaf kit. The colors are so beautiful and you get a nice variety of boxes, functional stickers and some deco goodies.
- Spencer and Jude – I love this shop for the variety of fun sticker kits and cute functional stickers. I ordered the Makeup Brush Stickers and a Harry Potter themed Weekly kit from this shop and I was NOT disappointed! She also uses amazing glossy paper and the colors are as bright vivid in person as they are in the images.
- Hello Cupcake Plans – Talk about colorful, Aixa’s kits are SO BEAUTIFUL and unique! This City Graffiti kit is calling my name and is in my carting waiting for payday to arrive! She has all kinds of functional stickers, kits and mini kits so definitely check her shop out!
- Avalon & Ninth – I LOVE the character sheets that Amanda has in her shop! They’re so adorable and you can find any type of character you want for any occasion that you would want to decorate your planner. (Poppy the Unicorn is my favorite).
- Rise and Plan – Jourdan has TONS of icon stickers which are great if you just want to use an icon as a reminder rather than write it out. She also has some AMAZING photo kits like the one below that are very unique!
- Bliss Paper Prints – This shop specializes in planner covers, inserts and dashboards. If you ever want to change the cover on your planner, this is the first place you should visit. I like to change my cover with the season and/or the holiday and they have some ADORABLE covers for Halloween in the shop now!
- Lily and Meeko Designs – Samantha has BEAUTIFUL kits and you get TONS of stickers! She also has lots of functional stickers AND mini kits which are handy for smaller planners OR if you’re a white space planner.
- Lace and Logos – If you like PRINTABLE stickers that you can print and cut yourself, Lacey over at Lace and Logos has some of my favorite! She has a HUGE variety of stickers and kits for just about every type of planner in existence!
- Wendy Prints – Wendy’s stickers are probably some of the most unique stickers I’ve found on Etsy. I am in awe of the artwork she uses! Her shop is based in the UK but if you’re in the US shipping is VERY reasonable and worth the extended shipping time.